Here's the latest posting from my other blog ...

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hot Rod Reflections 1.0

There was a car show in Chalfont this past Friday.  I took my youngest son, Alex, who is quite the car buff.  You can see his red shirt reflecting in the air cleaner.


Submitted for Weekend Reflections #39

I'm experimenting with hosting my blog at my domain (2zars.com).  I've been duplicating my posts there for a couple of weeks now.  If you're so inclined, have a look.  I like the format, but I'm still experimenting with themes, so the look may change.

http://photoblog.2zars.com





Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM lens
Exposure 1/100 sec @ f2.2
ISO 200
Curves adjusted for contrast

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love all the shine at car shows.

michael said...

That captures the essence of hot rods. Nice

Cezar and Léia said...

wow Wayne, I've enlarged the picture and you got fabulous reflections there!
Bravo! :)
Happy weekend dear friend,
Léia and little Luna - We love Luna

James said...

Very cool Wayne! I see reflections on the chrome and on the paint. I like the look of your other website too!

Malyss said...

How can a car be so cleaned!Funny to catch reflections in such a place!

Sylvia K said...

Fantastic reflections! Hard to imagine such a clean car indeed! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

EG Wow said...

Everything looks brand new and shiny here. No grease to spoil the photo. :)

Lew said...

Super reflections! And a nicely maintained engine. I took a look at your other blog and like the approach. You hve some great closeup shots!

Regina said...

Nice and cool! how clean.
Happy weekend.

jabblog said...

Engineering is so beautiful - detailed and perfect.

Diane AZ said...

Looks like the whole world is reflected in the hot rod, very cool!

namaki said...

this is a very clean shot ! so sharp !

Clytie said...

Wonderful reflections on so much horsepower!!!

awarewriter said...

Good one Wayne. I can feel the raw power.

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee!
Dual quads! VROOOM!

Earnest said...

Can't say enough about this photo... you've captured very well. As for the new blog I must say that I like it very much. I have a wordpress account but haven't utilized it. I need to purchase a domain as well.

The layout you used is clean and modern looking... though I never put much stock in "updating".. the rest of the world does so it's a consideration.