Here's the latest posting from my other blog ...

Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Snow

I shot these at Byers Choice.  We had our first snow today and I went out around 8:30PM to get some shots.  It was still snowing, so I got some water on my lens. 


Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.4-3.5 USM lens
10mm Focal Length
Exposure 1.6sec @ f11
ISO 800
no post processing
 

I thought this came out pretty cool.  I really like the way the lamp light looks and the reflections off the water spots on the lens. 



Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.4-3.5 USM lens
10mm Focal Length
Exposure 2.5sec @ f11
ISO 800
no post processing

5 comments:

Marka said...

I was out as well this evening for about ninety minutes. At which point my hands got too cold to keep holding the camera steady and pressing the shutter. Nice photos!

Martha said...

Great shots. I had fun with the sun. I am not used to photographing snow, having been in FL for six years! We did not wander for from our home, so I didn't get too many shots!

XoXo said...

Hhmmm...i get shivers just by seeing the snow, heheh..great shots as always woody.

Earnest said...

Both photos are great... must be a joy to walk among those lights in the snow. ...and be careful of that water on your camera.

Marilla said...

Isn't snow lovely? Nice shots!