Here's the latest posting from my other blog ...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Pumpkins

I took some shots of our Halloween pumpkins.  I used the tripod and got some interesting shots. 

Here's a shot of the ghost pumpkin.  This is carved from a template.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have *zero* artistic talent.




Canon EF 24-105mm L f4 IS USM lens
55mm Focal Length
Exposure 2.5 sec @ f4.0
ISO 800
Curves adjusted for contrast

Here's the same shot, but I cranked up the black fill in Lightroom.  I think it looks really cool.




Here's Dracula with the the black fill increased. I really like this one!





Canon EF 24-105mm L f4 IS USM lens
55mm Focal Length
Exposure 0.8 sec @ f4.0
ISO 800
Curves adjusted for contrast


Here's a freehand, done by my wife. I always like the freehand ones the best!



Canon EF 24-105mm L f4 IS USM lens
55mm Focal Length
Exposure 1/4 sec @ f4.0
ISO 800
Curves adjusted for contrast

2 comments:

Marilla said...

Oh my, the best Halloween pumpkins I've EVER seen! The upper is my favourite, it's so cool.

Woody said...

Thanks Marilla!