Here's the latest posting from my other blog ...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rainy drive

I'm driving home from work one cold, rainy day.  Sitting at a traffic light, I decide to take a few shots.  Did I mention it was cold?  If you look in the upper left of the photo, you can see remnants of a snow flake.

I use this photo as the wallpaper on my droid.

It seems blogger has lost a few of my photos, so I'm reposting :-(





Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM lens
Exposure 1/200 sec @ f2.8
ISO 200
Curves adjusted for contrast

9 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Hmmm, that looks a lot like my drive home tonight, June 1. Except there was no snowflake to grace a wonderful photo.

Suburban Girl said...

Very creative shot. Thankfully no snow these days, but I could have used a dose of cool air yesterday.

Marka said...

I like it! Kinda wonder what it would look like if you played with the saturation, but that's just me. Cheers!

Cezar and Léia said...

Magnificent!I like a lot this idea and I think it's a great background!
I almost can feel the humidity in all picture!
Léia

Clytie said...

Very unique and creative! Absolutely catches the mood of a cold, wet day!

Unknown said...

That's a cool creative shot...Thomas

Remus said...

Nice abstract photo and a refreshing shot. ;-)

Earnest said...

I don't miss the cold weather a bit.

Marilla said...

I like this, especially the red spots! Simple things...